SDPRA is more than a professional association. We’re a community. Our members work in every discipline in parks and recreation across the state. And we’re all united by a common goal: To improve public places and recreation in South Dakota.
SDPRA members come from state, city and county governments, colleges, the nonprofit sector and private enterprise. They include recreation department directors, park managers, maintenance staff, therapeutic recreation professionals, aquatics staff, planners and support staff. All promote and support the mission and philosophy of the association.
All members in 2021 will receive a limited-edition SDPRA decal and face covering.
Don’t miss out on member benefits!
- Connect with colleagues – create partnerships, float ideas, compare best practices, ask for advice
- Contact quality vendors – get direct access to quality products and services from companies who support and believe in parks and recreation
- Contribute to the organization’s direction – serve on the board, participate in a meeting; vote and make your voice heard
- Recognize outstanding contributions – nominate deserving co-workers and be eligible for recognition yourself
- Stay informed – learn about professional development opportunities, jobs, grant opening and trends in the field
Individual membership dues are often covered by many employers in the parks and recreation field.
Several membership options exist for individuals and organizations. Join today!